BACK

Button batteries can be deadly for kids during the holiday season, LI doctor warns

Dr. Neha Patel, a pediatric otolaryngologist at Northwell Health, says kids can easilly swallow button batteries, especially during the holiday season. Credit: Debbie Egan-Chin

More info

TOP STORIES

LONG ISLAND LIFE

Newsday Series & Investigations

FEED ME

ROADS & RAILS

Newsday Emmy Winners, Nominees

Monster Storms of Long Island

YOUR SCHOOLS

YOUR HEALTH

HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS

THINGS TO DO

BUSINESS & REAL ESTATE

INVESTIGATIONS

Our Reporters

Must-Watch Documentaries